Operational System – Order Processing
Receipt of order
Upon receipt of your order via Fax, Email, Post or Telephone, Performa Invoice is issued mentioning lead time, delivery date & payment terms. After acceptance of Performa Invoice we proceed for approvals and production immediately.
Initial Approvals required to start production
- Determining the size of clothing to order for different employees is always a challenge. We have addressed this issue by sending fit kits/ size sets so employees are able to try on garments before ordering.
- A Pre-Production sample must be approved by the customer enabling us to proceed for Production.
- Embroidery, print or appliqué work if applicable, we submit a sample to our customer before initiating production.
NOTE: After Pre-Production sample’s approval, we will not be able to make any changes in styling or any other amendment.
Orders can be delivered/ shipped as per customer’s requirement. Some customers require their order to be individually packaged by employee name for ease of distribution. The items are packed in single poly-bag with detailed packing list.
When the package is received by the client, it is handed to the employee. This method helps reduce the mix up of sizes and cuts back on loss. There is no additional charge for individual packaging.
We are happy to provide you with sample garments prior to your making a purchase and strongly recommend that you do so. For larger orders, we will provide samples at no charge, on smaller orders we may ask you to purchase the samples and subsequently issue a refund or credit at your discretion when returned.
If the customer feels that the garment is not as per their requirements, it can be returned or exchanged on the basis of following return policy:
- Any garment not meeting customer’s specifications (which have been advised in written at the time of order placement )can be returned or exchanged.
- Any garment delivered/ shipped in error (color or size not as orders) can be returned or exchanged.
- Any non-customized stock garment that hasn’t been washed or worn can be returned or exchanged.
- Your request for a return or exchange must be made within 5 business days from receipt of your order either by telephone, fax or email.
- All claims for shortages and/or defective customizing services must be made within 5 business days from receipt of your order. Exchanges for defective products will be accepted within a 'reasonable' time frame. Because of the nature of our products, we reserve the right to determine on a 'case by case' basis regarding whether or not a product is defective.